Hooky Car Club is run by Hook Norton Low Carbon
Membership lets you enjoy the convenience and comfort of your own vehicle at a fraction of the cost. Our cars are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and are conveniently located in Hook Norton at four different locations. Wherever you are in the village there should be a car close to you, they can be booked in advance or at the last minute through our online booking system.
Our cars are some of the greenest around! Our diesels run on HVO Biodiesel which can reduce CO₂ emissions by up to 90%, compared with conventional diesel. Our Renault Zoe’s are EV’s (Electric Vehicles) which are charged at locations with large PV (Solar Panel) installations.
The maximum you should expect to pay for a day’s use is around £9.00*. Hire costs include: fuel, road tax, Insurance, servicing, MOT, and roadside assistance. All you need to do is drive! With Hooky Car Club: If you’re not using the car, you’re not paying for it.
Hooky Car Club could be for you:
- If you are running two cars but could manage with one most of the time;
- If you need a car with a tow-bar and trailer once in a while;
- If you have a small car and could use an estate car now and again;
- If you occasionally need a car for private and business trips but don’t want to own one;
- If you own a big car and occasionally need a small one;
- If you would you find it useful to have a backup car for holidays or work when yours is off the road.
Joining Hooky Car Club, instead of running your own car, is a big step towards greening your environmental footprint. In one easy move, you can cut your carbon emissions, cut your contribution to congestion, and cut the number of cars in our village.
Find out more by clicking here