Hooky Car Club is run by Hook Norton Low Carbon
Hooky Car Club has bought three cars for community use that run on waste-oil diesel fuel, and one all electric car, charged up by the solar panels on the school. One of the biodiesel Polo’s lives in Chipping Norton, at the Co-Op for users in Chipping Norton and villages nearby.
Hooky Car Club could be for you:
- If you are running two cars but could manage with one most of the time;
- If you need a car with a tow-bar and trailer once in a while;
- If you have a small car and could use an estate car now and again;
- If you occasionally need a car for private and business trips but don’t want to own one;
- If you own a big car and occasionally need a small one;
- If you would you find it useful to have a backup car for holidays or work when yours is off the road.
Joining Hooky Car Club, instead of running your own car, is a big step towards greening your environmental footprint. In one easy move, you can cut your carbon emissions, cut your contribution to congestion, and cut the number of cars in our village.
Find out more by clicking here