HOOK NORTON PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on
Thursday 12 April 2018 in the Memorial Hall, Hook Norton at 7.30pm
Present: Councillors: Watkins, Hicks, Matthews, Duggan, Porter, Wilson, Henderson, Mrs Watts (Parish Clerk), County Cllr Reynolds (arrived 7.40pm) and three members of the public
Apologies for Absence – Cllr Brotherston District Cllr Brown and Ray Jelf
1. Vice- Chairman’s Announcements – Councillor Watkins welcomed everyone to the meeting.
2. Minutes of Previous Meeting held on 11 May 2017
Cllr Watkins proposed that the minutes of the meeting on 11 May April 2017 be accepted as a true and accurate record. This was seconded by Cllr Hicks, unanimously RESOLVED as a true record of the meeting and signed by the Vice-Chairman.
2. Report by the Vice Chairman of the Parish Council – Cllr Watkins
3. Report by the Vice Chairman of the Memorial Hall Trust – Cllr Watkins
Cllr Watkins presented her report – Annex 2. Un-audited annual accounts for 2017-2018 were presented – Annex 3
4. Report from the Heath Allotment Trust (HAT) – Ray Jelf
Ray Jelf had submitted a report – Annex 4. Unaudited annual accounts for 2017-2018 had also been submitted – Annex 5.
5. Report by the County Council Representative – County Cllr Reynolds
6. Report by the District Council Representative – District Cllr Brown
7. Questions from the Public – there were none.
8. Annual Parish Meeting 2018 – next year’s Annual Parish Meeting will take place on 11 April 2019 at 7.30pm.
There being no further business the Vice-Chairman thanked everyone for attending and closed the public meeting at 7.45pm